Our work has a global focus. Since launching in 2019, we have committed more than £500 million to over 140 organizations advancing climate solutions in more than 40 countries around the world.
All our decisions are guided by our commitment to be:
- Dispassionate: we focus on impact over ideology, following the science to ensure climate solutions are high impact, environmentally sound, and socially just.
- Driven: we are determined to solve the toughest problems and unlock climate solutions at pace.
- Brave: we are unafraid to explore difficult areas or work on overlooked solutions.
- Flexible: we use a diversity of approaches, from grant making and investing through to building new institutions and coalitions.
- Collaborative: we know we cannot end the climate crisis alone and seek out new allies and partnerships across everything we do.